2013 Camping Rules & Regulations
- Campers may check in beginning at 10 a.m. on Friday, August 2nd. Parties will be assigned their campsites and directed accordingly upon arrival.
- Campsites must be cleaned and vacated by 2 p.m. on Sunday, August 4th.
- Campsites will be approximately 15 x 20 square feet. Individuals and their items must stay within their assigned boundaries during the festival weekend.
- Neither Fandana Festival nor Huntington University will be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Each campsite shall be occupied by NO MORE THAN one  camping unit (tent or camper) during the event. At least one adult (over 18) must be present at campsite to supervise minors.
- All campsites are primitive camping, meaning no water or electricity hookups are provided.
- No ground fires will be allowed at any time.
- Absolutely no pets are allowed, except for special-needs pets. Owners are responsible for cleaning and removing all pet waste immediately.
- Parties not meeting the camping requirements shall be removed from the festival grounds.
- No alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs of any kind will be allowed on the festival grounds.
2013 Dorm Room Lodging Rules & Regulations
- A $20 key deposit will be collected at time of check-in. Deposit will be returned at check out when key is returned.
- The HU Campus is tobacco and alcohol free
- Pets are not allowed in buildings.
- Linens are not available. You must bring your own sheets (or sleeping bag) and pillow.
- All beds are twin size
- Each room is furnished with two beds.
- Please specify room-mate preference by name or family members names
- Dormitory Style lay-outs
- Community bathrooms
- Toiletries are not included
Families: Up to two (2) children under age eight (8) may occupy a room with parents. Additional rooms should be purchased to accommodate more than two adults and two children age eight (8) and under. Rooms will be assigned next to or across the hall from each other.
Youth Groups: Youth groups are encouraged to stay in the Huntington University residence halls. Housing will be available for both genders on the same floor separated by a common lounge. Limited space is available. Youth groups are encouraged to contact Katie at email@example.com.
First 15 x 20 square foot campsite is $29. Any additional campsites on the same order will be $19.
Dorm rooms are $29 for the first night and $19 for any additional night per room.
** A $20 key deposit will be collected at time of check in. Deposit will be returned at check out when key is returned.